Ads Top

Zayn Malik Quits One Direction To Join Syria's ISIS



It's a very sad day for One Direction fan girls.

Resident bad boy Zayn Malik is calling it quits and leaving One Direction, the allegedly best boy band in the world, as stated by one fan girl.

But why is Zayn Malik leaving?

According to his Twitter account, Zayn Malik is joining terrorist group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria more commonly known as ISIS.


In a statement addressed to his 1D fans, he said "I'm 22 years old... And have declared that I'm going on a plane to Syria, to join ISIS. I will be wearing the number 10 shirt for the club. It was a move that had to be made in my career. I will miss you my 1D fans <3"

Meanwhile, the other members of the boy group remained silent on Zayn Malik's decision but released a statement that they are supportive of his decision to join ISIS.

Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson will continue as a four-boy group.

This is a satire.

6 comments:

  1. THERE'S A FINE LINE BETWEEN FUNNY AND DISRESPECTFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very disrespectful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get over yourselves people. This is satire! And it's not hurting that drug addict Zayn Malik. (Allah saith come home to me my Pakistani son)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.